Why Oahu Home Healthcare?We strive to provide outstanding services to our patients, their families and our partners. Our team members are dedicated to our community and thrive helping others. Oahu Home Healthcare will work with you and your provider to develop a plan of care that meets your individualized needs.
Qualifying for Home Health Services?
- The patient must be homebound (Occasional short term absences from the home may be acceptable)
- The patient must have a need for intermittent skilled services and be under the care of a provider
- The patient must be seen by a provider within 90 days of the initial home healthcare visit or 30 days after
Where to Begin
To initiate services with home health notify your provider OR contact us and we will reach out to your physician.
We will coordinate with your provider to make sure we have the most updated information regarding your current medical needs. Our team may contact your physician directly to request the following information:
- Facesheet (demographic and insurance information)
- History and Physical and/or most recent physician visit note
- Home healthcare orders
- Current medication list